Mengalum Island Deluxe Day Tour in Sabah
Get away from the bustling city and relax at the tropical paradise. Walk on the white sandy beach. Experience snorkeling in the turquoise blue water. Take a glimpse at the rich marine life of the area.
The experience – Highlights –
· Journey to Mengalum Island, a natural wonderland known for its primordial landscape.
· Enjoy snorkeling at two locations, meet different types of biodiversity and elusive creatures.
· Capitalize on the bilingual guide, gain knowledge on local environment and inhabitants.
– What You Can Expect –
Imagine having a vacation on a paradise out of this world. Far-flung from the crowds with not another island in sight, Mengalum is a true hidden gem boasting powder-white sand that slopes gently into a stunning shade of turquoise. The beauty doesn’t end at the limits of the land. The shallow water splendors can best be best experienced with a mask and a pair of fins! You don’t have to go deep to get acquainted with the underwater critters here.
The superb visibility here gives way to exciting marine life sightings. Mengalum is abundant in groupers, snappers, mackerels, and other reef fishes. With a majority of hard corals, like, staghorn corals, lettuce coral, table corals. Clownfishes, butterflyfishes and cleaner fishes and butterflyfishes can often be spotted swimming around the flourishing corals, which are big, intact and in good condition.
[Departure from Hotel]
· Meeting Time: 7:00am -7:30am (actual meeting time will be provided after the booking confirmation)
· Meeting Location: your hotel within the designated area.
· Return Info: return to your hotel at 3:30pm.
– Additional Info –
· Transfers to or from hotels located in Tuaran will incur the following fees: 1 – 3 people(RM15/person); 4 or more (RM10/person); transfers to or from hotels located in Kinarut will incur the following fee: 1 – 6 people (RM30/person); 7 or more (RM15/person), all fees are one-way, to be paid directly to the driver.
· Pregnant women and children under age 5 are not recommended to join this tour. Please provide your hotel name and address when booking.
· If you require a Japanese guide, please inform us 8 – 14 days in advance. An additional fee of RM300 will need to be paid on-site, directly to the tour guide.
Included : Lunch
07:00 – For travelers who choose to depart from the hotel, please wait at your hotel’s hall at the designated time provided after the booking confirmation.
08:00 – Head for Mengalum Island from Sutera Harbour.
09:15 – Shades on, shirts off! An icy cool Welcome drink awaits you upon your arrival at Mengalum Island where you will then make your way to Sundeck Restaurant. Before having all the fun you can possibly imagine to have in the sun, a safety briefing will be conducted first and foremost.
10:00 – Go snorkeling.
12:00 – Back to Mengalum island and rest
12:30 – Dig into a sumptuous lunch served at the Sundeck Restaurant. All that excitement must’ve worked up an appetite.
13:30 – Rest on the island
15:00 – Return to Sutera Harbour
15:30 – Arrive at traveler’s hotel
· Mineral water
· Hotel transfer
· Boat transfer
· Snorkeling mask & life jacket
Important booking information
Contact our customer service for refunds from schedule changes/cancellations due to traffic, weather, and other unexpected conditions. Travelers with the following conditions are not recommended for participation: pregnancy. The itinerary of the tour might be delayed during Lunar New Year.
Please note that all snorkeling equipment provided (mask and breathing tube) are one-size for adults, prescription swimming goggles are not available; for children age 12 and under, it is recommended to bring your own equipment.
In the event of schedule changes or forced cancellation due to traffic, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstances, please contact our Customer Service for rescheduling or refunds. Please respect the instructions from our professional pilot. They will decide whether to set sail based on weather conditions.
Number of days prior to reservation, 8day(s) or more Full refund, 0~7day(s) Non-refundable.
NOTE: Due to timezone differences, the confirmed cancellation date is determined based on the supplier’s local time. Please allow 2-5 business days to process and confirm your cancellation request. Once the cancellation is confirmed, you will receive your refund within 14 working days.